[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

See Who Has Become Bewitched


My latest tutorial had to do with the extreme winged eyeliner look.  Aldona from Working Beauty has recently turned her eyes into a pair of bitchin' witch eyes!



If you aren't one of the scoffers, then I know when you read the tutorials you may think, "It isn't going to work."  Well, this is what Aldona thought too:

When looking at your tutorial I usually don’t get it. My brain tells me this doesn’t work… And so when I actually want to apply it, I almost have to turn OFF my brain, and just believe that it will turn alright. I have to forget what I think to know about make-up. Your tutorials are one of a kind on the internet, because they are not applying products on certain areas of the face or eyes, … NO… you are layering products and making use of the translucency of them… For someone like me, who is a simple consumer, it is difficult to comprehend, but the results speak for themselves.

Here are the products Aldona used on her face.   The colors are a slight variation from the Bewitching tutorial  but the results are just as witchy!

See the many different faces of Aldona, The Makeup Addict.

1. Eyeshadow Base: Bobbi Brown Long Wear in Shore (nude)

2. Taupe: Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes E106 (depotted)

3. Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in Golden Mink
I used the lighter satin colour all over the lid (bottom left) which unlike your tutorial is a bit lighter than what you described, but I am VERY fair so I thought I go with that and I used the dark brown colour as the crease (bottom right) as you describe in your tutorial to frame the lid

4. Fusion Of Color: Light Diffusing Powder instead of the pearl ivory (the results are the same as it is a pearl highlighter) for the inner corner and under the brow as described in your tutorial. I ALSO squared the eyeshadow off at the sides which for me is such a strange concept but it TOTALLY worked

5. Geisha Ink Eyeliner in Brown

6. Geisha Ink Mascara

7. Geisha Ink Eyebrow pen for Light Hair

8. Tom Ford Illuminating Highlighter Pen in Naked Bisque (under the eyes)

9. Fusion of Color: Brite Eyes to set the Highlighter Pen(works miracles for under eye circles, I LOVE LOVE this)

10. Foundation is Nanoblur with La Bella Donna Loose Mineral Foundation in Nicoletta on top

11. A touch of Laura Mercier Mineral Bronzer (can’t remember the colour and it is depotted)

12. Cheeks is Make-Up Forever Eye/Cheek shadow in No 5 (I THINK… it was the OLD line and depotted) + Benefit Coralista on Top + Kevyn Aucoin Highlighter Candlelight

13. All buffed in with T.LeClerlc Loose Powder in Camélia

14. Lips is a mix of Kanebo Lipsticks 12 Rananculus and 07 Kalmia (I believe both discontinued, sorry)



Doesn't Aldona look great? The tutorials aren't impossible and with practice, anyone can apply winged eyeliner to look bewitching!!


*Very special thanks to Aldona from Working Beauty!!!*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives